Nick Gentzler ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is Nick Gentzler, a senior known for his carefree attitude and his ability to always make people laugh.

Hometown: The lovely town of Marion, Iowa

Major: Marketing and Management

Class: Senior

Campus Involvement: Executive Board Member of the Marketing Club

Relationship status: Taken

Favorite food: I’m kinda torn on this because my Mom makes the best stove top popcorn in the world, but then again you can never go wrong with a New York Strip.

Favorite movie: It’s really hard to pick just one because I love movies!  I guess I would say my favorite movies are Glory Road, Wedding Crashers, all of the Bourne movies, Elf, and Armageddon.

Hobbies: Playing and watching sports, hanging out with friends, and having an adult beverage every now and then.

Favorite restaurant in the QC: Sippies

Perfect date: This is a tough question, but I would say the PERFECT date would be somewhere tropical.  We would go to some nice outdoor restaurant along the beach when the sun is going down then sit on the beach and listen to the waves roll in.

Most beautiful thing a girl can wear: Whatever she has on

Life motto: Live life with no regrets because you are never promised a tomorrow.

Something on his bucket list: Go to a St. Louis Cardinals World Series game.

Traits he looks for in a girl: Confident, great personality, not afraid to call me out on something, and good looks are always a plus.

Celeb Crush: The one and only Emma Watson

Role Model: I’m the youngest  in my family so I have always looked up to my brothers and sister.  They set a great example for me and I have always strived to be like them.

Fav Sports Team: Iowa Hawkeyes, St.  Louis Cardinals, Chicago Bears, and Chicago Bulls.

Spirit animal: I’ve always been told it’s an ostrich because of my skinny legs haha

Favorite holiday tradition: Every Christmas Eve my Grandpa, Dad, brothers, and I all sneak out in the afternoon and go look at “Christmas Lights” which is code for going to the bar for a beer before church.

If you could throw any party: I’ve always wanted throw a Great Gatsby party.

#1 played song on his iPod: Basically any song by Eminem

Why he loves Ambrose: The reason why I love Ambrose is because of it’s small campus feel.  I like how I know / recognize pretty much everyone in my grade and the grade below me.  My friends also are a huge reason why I love this school, I have a great core group of guys and girls I hang out with and if I would not have met some of these people there is a very good chance I would have transferred.  

What bee-ing a Bee has taught him: It has taught to branch outside of my comfort zone and also to be myself.

Her Campus at SAU