This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Meet Megan Wilson, this week’s Campus Celebrity. You’ve probably seen this blonde bombshell slaving away at Media Theory papers in the Beehive or having a fun night out on the town with her girls. If you haven’t had the chance to meet Megan yet, you’re going to want to after reading her fun-loving answers. She has a personality you can’t help but love!

Hometown: Moline, IL

Major: Public Relations

Grade: Senior

Status: Happily taken

Campus Involvement: Working for the SAU Men’s Basketball Team & Investing my hard earned money into the BeeHive Coffee shop… That counts, right?

Favorite Food: I could live off Hot Cheetos & Pizza (healthy, I know)

Favorite Drink: My go to drink is a Cranberry Vodka, but I’d never turn down an Angry Orchard

Favorite Colors: Yellow or Coral

Favorite TV Show: I can only choose one?! I binge on OTH and Grey’s Anatomy, but Friday Night Lights has my heart.

Favorite Movie: Love & Basketball

Hobbies: Shopping, shopping, and did I mention shopping? I am also a fanatic about my nails. I get them done every two weeks, religiously.

Dream Job: Working for a low-key PR/Marketing firm handling social media, where Friday afternoons are optional… Ok now I’m just daydreaming.

Favorite Place to Eat: I’m a sucker for B-dubs (Buffalo Wild Wings)

Perfect Date: Having dinner and a nice glass of wine out on the boat, at sunset.

Favorite Celeb: Hands down, Jennifer Aniston. Honestly, does that woman ever age? #GirlCrush

Dream Adventure: Exploring Greece, that place is beautiful!

Favorite SAU memory: I’m not sure if I’d call it a memory or therefore, lack of, but my 21st birthday is an SAU memory I will never forget.

Favorite Bar: The Office

Girls Night Out: Getting all dressed up, wearing heels and lipstick, and dancing the night away!

Fashion Items: Anyone who knows me will agree that I don’t go anywhere without my straightener. I’m also a sucker for a great pair of wedges. I’ll wear them any chance I get.

Advice For Freshmen: Do what makes YOU happy. Everyone might not agree with the choices and decisions you make, but remember that it is your life and you should live it how you want. Life is way too short for regrets!

I'm Amanda, a junior PR major at St. Ambrose. I enjoy long walks on the beach and queso.
Her Campus at SAU