This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Meet Matthew Zuffante, better known as Matty Z.

This hockey lover is just the guy you’re looking for– lives for watching “Friends” relentlessly and having a good time wherever he goes.

Hometown: Bloomingdale, IL

Majors: Exercise Science and Human Performance and Fitness

Class: Junior

Relationship status: Singlin’ and Minglin

Favorite food: My Mom’s homemade pasta

Favorite movie: Anything that will make me laugh

Hobbies: Hanging out with friends, working out, playing and watching sports, music.

Dream job: NHL or MLB Scout

Favorite restaurant in the QC: Granite City

Perfect date: Having dinner in downtown Chicago and going to a Cubs or Blackhawk’s game or having a bonfire, on the shores of a lake, and have a couple cold ones.

What he notices first in a girl: sense of humor

Favorite chick flick: Safe Haven because Julianne Hough is perfect.

Guilty pleasure: Food. I love food.

Something people would be surprised to learn about him: If you send me a SnapChat, there’s a 99.99% chance it will be screenshotted.

Life motto: Don’t give up. Don’t ever give up.

Something on his bucket list: Go to Italy

Role Model: It may sound dumb, but I don’t really have one. I try to be my own person and be the best person I can be. But if I had to choose someone, it would have to be my Mom.

Spirit animal: Lion

If he could meet any person, dead or alive: Thats easy. I would choose my Nani (Grandmother), who passed away this past summer, just so I could see her one more time.

If he could name a drink after himself, it would be called: Z

#1 played song on his iPod: Somewhere In My Car by Keith Urban

Why he loves Ambrose: The small campus has allowed me to build friendships and memories that will go way beyond my time here at Ambrose.

I'm Maddi(son). I like to talk, laugh, and eat cake and peanut butter in copious amounts. Call me maybe. 
Her Campus at SAU