Loving my HC Back-to-School Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

I can’t count the number of times I have been thankful for everything Her Campus has done for me. But when I checked my mail last week and found a huge box of goodies, I couldn’t help but say thank you again. I proudly walked across campus with my present and as soon as I got into my apartment I ripped open the box to find it stuffed full of free items courtesy of Her Campus sponsors. They treat us so well, that I will be forever grateful! There was so much stuff that it took a long time to sort through everthing, but it was well worth it. I now have a motivational water bottle from Aeropostale that says ‘never give up,’ along with cupcake panities from Affinities, mini Luna bars, and Nasty Gal pins. This goes great with the $10 shopping crads from Aeropostale, Zap’s buy one get on 50% off, a buy one get one free burrito card form Chiptole, a free app download from Clue, $5 off exfoliation gel from Eurpoean Wax Center and numerous face scrubs and cleansing oils form Garnier.

Needless to say, I will be set for awhile with everything they have given to me. Don’t worry, I love to share!!

So thanks again to Her Campus and all of the sponsors; you have given me so much both materially and mentally.