This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is feelin’ 22… and a bit mysterious? Meet Kevin Beckett – a senior cutie who may (or may not be?) on the market:

Year in school: Senior

Relationship status: Single, but I know a girl who would be very mad to hear me say that.

Hometown: Rockford, IL

Major/minor: Behavioral Neuroscience major / Biology minor

What he’s involved in: Tennis, Intramurals, Doctors to Bee club

What he does in his down time: Fantasy football is big for me this time of year. I also like to throw it back and play some N64. I love playing NFL Blitz and Mario Kart. I also love playing the guitar and watching sports center.

His dream job: professor at a university with funding for neuroscience research.

Would describe himself as: a funny, athletic person who tries to not take things to seriously and keep it light.

Your guilty pleasure: listening to old music from the 50s and 60s. I specifically like Sam Cooke who sings songs like Bring it on Home to me and Wonderful World.

Dirty little secret: My favorite band is Queen.

Role Model: Jay Cutler. I find it a goal of mine to be overpaid and very mediocre at a specific task.

Current favorite quote: “The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim to high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low and achieving our mark.” -Michelangelo

His ideal girl would be: Athletic, smart, funny, cute, named Johanna.

Advice for the single ladies to land a cutie like you: Be outgoing, have some fun, and be confident.

Anything else you want to mention? Text me ;)

Well ladies… as much as we’d love to give out Kevin’s number, we’ll let you track him down yourself to get your hands on his digits. (DISCLAIMER: HerCampus cannot be held responsible for what Johanna has to say when you do!)

Hello friends, I'm Shelby!I'm that girl on campus that's always wearing dance marathon shirts and napping where I shouldn't be. Did I mention I hate Comic Sans?
Her Campus at SAU