Kat Kaczmarzyk

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

If you haven’t already had the pleasure of meeting Kat, you should definitely make the time. Between classic Snapchat stories, running around campus, hanging out with friends, or grabbing a snack she is always doing something fun and crazy! It is never a boring time with this adventure seeking world traveler!

Hometown: The huge metropolis of Stillman Valley, Illinois (Tiny town in the middle of a cornfield)

Major: Double major in Marketing & Sport Management

Class: SENIOR! Queen Bee status!

Relationship Status: Single as a Pringle

Campus Involvement: President of SPORTS society, KALA radio talk show, and co-captain of the drinking team

Favorite Food: Sushi

Favorite Drink: I love water: ICE cold H2O. But when I’m channeling my inner diva I like to drink a Raspberry White Chocolate Mocha.

Favorite TV Show: My life could be a reality TV show. Always have crazy stuff going on so I don’t have time for TV, not about that Netflix & Chill.

Favorite Movie: That Awkward Moment

Hobbies: Running, snowboarding, wakeboarding, boating, going to the races, riding dirt bikes, discovering new places, being outside and basically doing anything fast and dangerous. I always have fun when I’m working as the In-Arena hostess for the QC Mallards, volunteering for Kings Harvest No-Kill Animal Shelter, and I also enjoy long walks on the beach.

Dream Career: PR rep. for Chris Bryant. Backup plan: Work in sponsorship and promotions in the motosports industry working with athletes. 

Favorite place to eat: Portillos

Perfect Date: What is dating?

Shocking Facts: I was born with an extra bone in each foot. I had knee surgery (an ACL reconstruction after a snowboarding crash) and I have never had wisdom teeth.

Favorite Songs: Nosebleed section- Hilltop Hoods & Crash and Burn-Thomas Rhett 

Favorite things about going home: Seeing my puppy Paisley! Bonfires and being able to see the stars and listen to crickets at night.

Favorite sports to watch: Hockey, XGames & Motosports/Supercross 

Dream Adventure: Go skydiving in a tropical location.

Best Memory at SAU: Grandmas house party!!

Favorite Bar: Shenanigan’s 

Best thing to do for a girl’s night out: Hit up the springs.

Fashion items you can’t live without: Yoga pants and white Chucks

My name is Kat and I chose to live the dream at St. Ambrose University.  During college I spent my time working, writing and enjoying time with friends.
Her Campus at SAU