Homecoming Recap

Posted -
Tagged

Alumni reunion was cherished forever. Friends and families coming together to celebrate on one big day.

In case you missed out on a few of the fun events that happened during Homecoming:

1. Rookies Sports Bar ‘Kegs & Eggs’

8FB7A6AB-EA91-4908-BDCE-854525D9D51D.JPG

If you didn’t take a picture at the blue brick wall, were you really at Rookies for Kegs and Eggs? Family and friends gathered early morning to start off with a few drinks, food, and karaoke.

2. Taste of Ambrose

IMG_1046.PNG

DDA81BDB-F640-4947-8084-A68B3629E46D.JPG

Starting at 11AM, outside of Rogo, clubs had set up tables for food, desert, and drinks. Thanks to Sodexo for providing all the food and drinks for everyone to be energized for the day! Not to mention, there were bouncy houses for the little kids to be entertained. The best part was that you were able to get a sketch drawn by an artist for FREE (one of the many reasons why we love St. Ambrose). These cost like 50 bucks at fairs.

3. Football Game / Proposal

22095835_1421025111286744_9098512641639188057_o.jpg

You win some you lose some, right? Even though the team lost their game, the crowd was able to watch a bee-utiful moment on the field. Homecoming King, Aj Petersen, got down on one knee to Homecoming Queen, Sarah Jacob.This was unforgettable moment for all of us bees. Click here to read about their story

4. Food Trucks

ECC6CE08-D9CE-49E0-82D4-C6F15E3511DE.JPG

Food trucks ran until midnight. In case you had cravings, the food trucks are the biggest hit every year. This year, students stood in line at The Noshery truck even before they opened up. It was fully packed. The Noshery’s menu listed a few different grilled cheese. All were very mouth watering delicious.

proposal | food trucks  all other photos courtesy of Annie Nguyen 

Comments