Five things to do before summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Summer is almost here, Bees. Before you completely check out for the semester, here are a few things that you’ve got to do first.

Enjoy Last Blast

What everyone has been talking about for weeks is finally here. Take a step back from the stress of school and just relax for the weekend. Enjoy good times with good company and see what all the buzz is about. There are plenty of activities around campus for everyone.

Have a night in with friends

You had an extra fun weekend with everyone at Last Blast, and now it’s finally sinking in that you only have two weeks left with the people you’ve been around all year. Take a night out of your busy schedule to have one last night with some of your best friends before the rush of finals week kicks in. Order a pizza, find some chick flicks and gossip the night away.

Go to a St. Ambrose sporting event

The semester is almost over, and if you’re like me, you’ve been lacking on your school spirit. The weather is finally nice, so get outside and watch some Ambrose athletics. Check out a baseball/softball game, track meet or just an intramural game. You’ll be glad that you did.

Study

You read that right. STUDY. You had a weekend off with Last Blast, so now it’s time to put it in gear and get your rear end to the library. This last week is going to be brutal, but in the end, it will all be worth it.

Conquer those finals

It’s time to see if all of that studying paid off. Finish the semester on a high note and leave Ambrose with a report card that you’re proud of and that’s totally fridge worthy. Now go home and take that well-deserved nap.

I'm Amanda, a junior PR major at St. Ambrose. I enjoy long walks on the beach and queso.
Her Campus at SAU