This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

Everyone wants their door to look festive as we get closer to Christmas.

Here are some creative and festive ways to jazz up your door this holiday season.

Some of these are easy and could be done in less than ten minutes. Others are for those of you who love to be very extra…especially for the holidays!

1. 

This is a super simple, festive decoration. You just need chalk paper, chalk, and some green ribbon, and paper ornaments to be extra festive. 

2.

Wanna show off you, and your roomie? Become apart of Santa’s sleigh with red, white, and brown construction paper, and some cotton balls. 

3.

Try out this super cute, door decoration. All you need is your favorite holiday wrapping paper, red tinsel, and gift bows to make a wreath. 

4.

Is frosty your favorite? Then this door decoration is perfect for you. All you need is blue paper, snowflakes, black, yellow and red construction paper, and paper cups. 

5.

This is a perfect, casual holiday door decoration. With this door decoration your room will always be lit. 

6.

Love Charlie Brown? Well, than this Snoopy door dec is for you! All you need is white and brown construction paper for snoopy, red construction paper for his home, and some lights to make it extra festive. 

7.

Embody everyone’s favorite Christmas classic with this door decoration. All you need is some silver tinsel, wrapping paper, gift bows, and construction paper. 

8.

Love Tim Burton’s A Nightmare Before Christmas? Show off your favorite holidays with this Sant-y Claus Jack Skellington. 

9.

This is a fun and easy door decoration! All you need are holiday boxes, gold tinsel, and gift bows! 

10.

This is also a very easy door decoration, all you need is green construction paper, a bow, and other colored paper for the gifts underneath the tree! 

11.

Get extra festive with this intricate door decoration! 

12.

All this simple yet funny door decoration needs is a red dot, green and black construction paper and some ribbon! 

13.

Get some super easy Grinch vibes with this door decoration, all you need is green and red construction paper, and some cotton balls for the Santa arm! 

14.

If you love polar express and being extra than this door decoration is for you! 

15.

This is a super simple door decoration! All you need is brown paper and some ribbon! 

Main  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15

Majoring in strategic communication & multimedia journalism and minoring in graphic design & radio and television at St. Ambrose University.  
Her Campus at SAU