This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

So, I have been buying a lot of new beauty products since we are heading into spring and I wanted to share with all of you what I thought!

1. “Etude House My Beauty Tool Secret Brush 121 Skin”

I have tried this brush for about 3 weeks now, and I have to say that I absolutely love it! The brush makes your foundation go alot further and the brush bristles spread the foundation so smooth. The sponge part was new territory for me, but after using it I fell in love! They say that it goes for $16, but I got it for $10 on Amazon. Want a second opinion? Watch the video below.

2. Hello Beautiful from Bath & Body Works

This is by far my FAVORITE scent that B&BW has ever had. The back of the bottle says “Say hello to beautiful, fresh flowers picked just for you!” They aren’t messing around when they say this! Once I smelled it in the store a few weeks ago, I was hooked for life. This is just a clean, happy, spring smell. Some of the key note smells consist of: white gardenia, jasmine petals, magnolia blossom, pick nectarine, and cotton musk. CAN YOU SAY BEE-UTIFUL?!

3. SEPHORA COLLECTION- Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundation

So I just tried out this new foundation, it has been a few weeks and I have had some trouble with deciding how much is too much. I finally figured it out though, so no worries! The coverage this foundation provides for my red, blotchy skin is unreal. Some people don’t want to use the Sephora brand (not sure why), but I gave it a try because it is relatively cheap ($24) and I fell in love. I am super pasty and I use the “linen” tint. I thought for sure it was going to be too dark, but it actually goes on pretty light. I also used this foundation with the Etude House foundation brush noted above.

4. L’Oréal Everpure Shampoo and Conditioner Set

I am making it my goal to try all of their Everpure shampoo and conditioner sets. I have tried the Moisture Shampoo/Conditioner and the Blonde Shampoo/Conditioner. This works really well on color treated hair. My mom was actually the one who introduced me to this and my mom is always right, so naturally I used it and I love it. Although, if you have naturally greasy hair I would only use the conditioner every other wash. This product made my hair feel so soft and I just couldn’t stop touching it. I got this at Walmart for pretty cheap, if it is out of your budget, it is well worth the investment.

5. NYX Matte Bronzer

I have found that there are a lot of people with trust issues when it comes to bronzers. I am one of those people. I don’t want a bronzer that is going to make my face super shiny or sparkly. I like this for the purpose that it gives me a nice natural glow, without all the sparkly and shimmer. I bought a shade too dark (medium), but I guess it is perfect for the summer when I am already tan. I would definitely give this bronzer a try if you haven’t found one you love.

**Photos courtesy of Hannah McInerney and Google

I'm Hannah.I enjoy Zumba, Netflix and chill, Popcorn, and Mott's Medley fruit snacks.Oh...and naps.
Her Campus at SAU