This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

ATTENTION SAN FRANCISCO COLLEGIETTES:

Double R here and I had an amazing time in San Diego for my Spring Break! While I was there, however, I’ve spotted a SoCal cutie for you all. Ladies & Gents, meet Adan!

(Photo credit: Arsh)

R: Where do you attend school?

A: I attend school at UC Riverside, as a current freshman.

R: What are you majoring in?

A: I plan on majoring in Political Science.

R: Do you dorm?

A: I do dorm, on campus.

R: What’s your favorite dining hall food, if you could choose?

A: My favorite dining hall food would be the Parmesan Chicken Pasta.

R: Do you work? If so, where and what do you do? … Is your job on campus? If yes, do you get any privileges working on campus? How often do you work?

A: I work on campus in the dining hall as a Chef’s Assistant. I’m responsible for serving entrees and sides to my fellow school mates. While I’m in scullery, I’m responsible for washing and organizing dishes so they can go back in circulation. As for my privileges of working on campus, it’s great that I can just walk to my job – at most it takes five minutes! I work anywhere from 9-13 hours a week.

R: What do you like to do during your free time?

A: I play basketball and workout during my free time.

R: How do you balance school and work?

A: I balance school and work by having a good support system, which are my friends. We keep each other in check and don’t allow eachother to have leisure time until our work is done.

R: Where do you like to go outside of school?

A: I like to go to different dance clubs and movies outside of school.

R: Was it hard for your parents to let you move away from home? What made them decide to let you go?

A: It wasn’t hard for my parents to let me go, they supported my decision actually!

R: Lastly, leave our audience with your favorite quote!

A: “To avoid criticism, say nothing. Do nothing. Be nothing.” -Aristotle

Thanks for taking the time to meet Adan everyone – for our SoCal readers, you’re welcome! Maybe you can meet him yourself someday.

RR

Hi, I'm Roxanne! Originally from San Diego, I came to San Francisco to achieve a sense of identity and independence. Currently attending SFSU as a first-year college student, I plan on double majoring in Child & Adolescent Development/Communication Disorders with a minor in Special Education. Hm... A writer at HCSF, yet NOT a journalism major?! What?! Well lovelies, college is all about finding yourselves & this could be one prime example of me doing just that or embarrassing myself in public. Stay tuned to find out ;-) With love, RR