SFSU Women’s Volleyball VS. Chico State

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

The San Francisco State and Chico State women’s volleyball teams huddeled up before the start of their game on Tuesday, September 22nd, in the main gym (also known as “the swamp”) at San Francisco State University. The final score of the 5th period was 12-15, leading to a close game of SF State 2 and Chico State 3. Despite Chico State’s victory over the gators, Taylor Brownlee, (a six foot Junior) was able to match her season high with 14 kills against Chico State, according to sfgators.com/news.

The next SF State woman’s volleyball game is Friday, September 25th, at 2 p.m., against Cal State San Marcos in San Marcos, California.

Go Gators! 

I'm a Sophomore at San Francisco State University majoring in Journalism. I went to San Marin High in Marin County, Novato, and was attracted to Journalism there too. I wrote for the school newspaper, 'The Pony Express' for two years and also enjoy reading, and shopping.