This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

This week’s snapshot is from Yosemite National Park! One of the great places you can visit while studying in San Francisco, Yosemite is world-renowned for its beautiful and breath-taking nature. Designated a World Heritage site in 1984, the park boasts a lovely amount of biological diversity. Over 3.7 million people visit Yosemite every year! This snapshot features an absolutely gorgeous waterfall from the Vernal Falls hiking trail and a double rainbow! This nature adventure was part of the weekend trip hosted by the SFSU IEEC (sfsuieec.com)!

For more information about Yosemite National Park, visit: http://www.nps.gov/yose/index.htm

Alyssa Bright

San Francisco

Hey, I'm Alyssa!I have an extensive background in creative writing and film and television, having began my studies at Orange County School of the Arts for high school.I've written for HerCampus San Francisco, Content Cavalry, and GreekRank.com.I also have exceptional experience in Public Relations and Marketing which I often apply to my writing assignments.If you're interested in knowing more about my filmmaking, this is my website:alyssabrightfilms.wix.com/reel