This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

Name: Kyle Nicolos
Grad Year: 2012
Hometown: Sacramento
Major: Cinema
Relationship Status: Taken

What is a typical weekend like for you?

When I’m not working it’s all about exploring the city, from Fisherman’s Wharf to Japantown. I like to be out and about. I also play basketball, football, and coach volleyball at a local high school.

If a genie granted you 3 wishes what would they be?

That’s a tough question. Off the top of my head, psycho-kinetic super powers, wealth, and I would pocket my last wish in case I am ever in a jam that money or super powers can’t solve.

What do you look for in a girl?

Someone who is open to anything. It’s nice to go out and party but I also want a girl who thinks staying in and ordering a pizza and watching a movie is a great time too. Someone who appreciates the little things, not just the grand gestures -like buying her flowers, cooking her breakfast, taking care of her when she’s sick, or finding every excuse to spend time with her. ??

What do you want to do after college?

I’m a cinema major and I am very good at post-production visual effects. I’d love to work on Hollywood movies someday. My goal would be to see a movie project I worked on appear on the big screen.??

What is your idea of the perfect date?

I’m very traditional. I think seeing a movie and then going to a nice restaurant afterward is a great date. If it’s the first date things can get awkward. So seeing a movie gives you guys some common ground to start with when you’re forced to make small talk in a dinner setting. A perfect date leads to another one. I don’t date for sport. I do it to find someone special.

What is your favorite food?    

I get weird cravings for some things, like I was addicted to baked potatoes last month, but when it comes down to it, the good old fashioned American hamburger. Not a fast food kind, a 5-star restaurant quality kind.

Jessica Schimm

San Francisco

Jessica is journalism major finishing her senior year at San Francisco State University. She founded and lead San Francisco State’s Her Campus branch as Editor-in-Chief for two semesters and now helps run it as managing editor due to other internships responsibilities.  Her passion for magazine and online journalism has led her current online internships at 7x7 and California Home & Design magazines in San Francisco. She also was the social media editor for her award-winning college paper last semester.When Jessica is not working hard in school she spends her time working on her blog, Women Who Run San Francisco and cheering on the San Francisco Giants (world series champs!!). Having been a competitive Irish dancer for 15 years, she knows that it takes practice, hard work and determination to meet her goals. It is through these qualities that she plans to become editor-in-chief at a leading women’s magazine.