This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

The leaves are changing and the air is crisp, you know what that means, FALL!

Finally, we have something that resembles fall here in San Francisco. No more indian summer for us, ladies. Which means that we need to break out the cold weather outfits. Here’s some inspiration on fall staples that can easily be transitioned to winter.

Scarves

Cute chunky scarves are always the go-to accessory for when you need to get out the door but you want to spice up your outfit. Plaid is the print dominating this season, from coats to shirts to gloves, plaid definitely has to be in your closet for this cold weather.

Cozy Sweaters

Cozy sweaters will never fail to be the ultimate hug to yourself. Oversized knit sweaters are great paired with some boots for any occasion. Perhaps coffee dates! Who wouldn’t love a Pumpkin Spice Latte right about now?

Coats/Jackets

Lastly, we must complete the outfit with a coat or a jacket! Leather jackets and scarves scream Fall and there is nothing better than paired together. This season is all about burgundy, plaid, camel browns, and greys. Incorporate some of these colors into your wardrobe to be a trendsetting Fashionista!

Jessica Romero

San Francisco

Hey Ladies! My Name is Jessica Romero (: I love the beach, the outdoors, sunsets and clothes! ♥ My intended major is ADM and minor in Journalism. Follow your dreams and empower others to pursue theirs!