This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

Halloween is fastly approaching and if you’re anything like the rest of the world, you still don’t have a costume. Well don’t fret, here are a few easy costumes you can throw together with things you probably already own!

Mary Poppins

With just a few key pieces, like a white button down, black skirt and adorable black bowler hat, you’ll be one step closer to being Mary herself.

Where’s Waldo?

Chances are you already own a red and white striped shirt and a denim skirt or shorts. Throw them on with a cute pair of black glasses and the perfect pom-pom beanie and you’re ready to go!

Rosie the Riveter

Denim button down? Check. Red bandanna? Check. Throw on bottoms of any kind, a swipe of red lipstick and you, my friend, just stepped into the 1940’s.

Audrey Hepburn

Slip into your favourite little black dress and bust out your best black heels. All that’s left to do is slip on some long black gloves, hide behind huge shades and pile on the pearls.

If you wanted a slightly more comprehensive walk through the four videos listed below should help you out. From tooth fairies to witches to emojis, these videos have you covered.

Hopefully this helped you find your perfect Halloween costume, or at least narrow down the search. Regardless of what you choose to be this year, remember to stay safe and have fun!