jonathan j castellon be8AmxavYp8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jonathan j castellon be8AmxavYp8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

Name: Danny Souza

Major: Finance

Hometown: Benicia

Relationship Status: Taken (sorry ladies!)

How does it feel to be a Campus Cutie?

It feels good to be a Campus Cutie. It’s kind of funny because I never even knew this existed, but I actually kind of like it.

What’s your favorite thing about SFSU?

My favorite thing about SFSU is the baseball program. This is the reason I am here, and this is where I have met new best friends while playing the game I love.

What’s your idea of a perfect date?

A perfect date to me is one at AT&T park watching the Giants, with a little mix of a nice dinner before down by the water and a cool spot for ice cream after.

What do you like to do in your free time?

In my free time, I like hanging with friends and playing Mario Kart on the throwback Nintendo 64.

What did you do for Halloween? What were you?

For Halloween I went out with my roommates as Mobsters to another friend’s house. Halloween is always fun up here in SF!

What’s your favorite pre-game song?

Favorite pre-game song is probably Thizzle Dance by Mac Dre…nothing like a good Bay Area song.

Three qualities you look for in a girl: Honesty, confidence, supportive

One thing you can’t live without: Family…and Oreos

Catherine Uy

San Francisco

Catherine Uy is a freelance journalist and blogger. She currently interns for CollegeFashionista . When she’s not busy writing or blogging, you can find her shopping at thrift stores, taking street style photographs, or reading the latest issue of Nylon Magazine.You can follow her on Twitter.