Campus Cutie: Lauren Luna!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

Meet this week’s campus cutie!

Name: Lauren Luna

Age: 22

Hometown: San Jose

Major: Business Marketing

Relationship Status: Single and failing at trying to mingle

What’s your ideal date?

Something fun! Like going to a Giant’s game.

What’s the best quality a guy can have?

Absolutely, hands down, have to have a personality and make me laugh. If you can make me authentically laugh, I’m yours.

What’s something people might not know about you?

I love Guinness.

Tell us about your new YouTube channel!

I just started it! Ive been singing my entire life, but I’ve always been a bit shy about it. My New Years goal was to make my channel and keep up with making videos. It’s been challenging with school, but I plan on making more covers soon. Take a look! https://m.youtube.com/user/laurenlunaaa

Biggest pet peeve?

When people are late!

Motto?

“Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do, where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.” –Ella Fitzgerald

Interests/hobbies?

Singing, binge watching Netflix, cooking, reading, yoga, and watching Giants games.

Blondes or brunettes?

I’m not picky!

If you were a man for a day, how would you spend your day?

I wouldn’t change my daily routine because women can do everything men can! And sometimes even better ;)

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

New Zealand! It’s so beautiful there; I would spend every second outside doing something active.

What’s the best advice you could give to guys on dating?

If you like a girl, show her! Ask her to hang out and get to know her. If you don’t, you’ll probably regret it later.

Alyssa Bright

San Francisco

Hey, I'm Alyssa!I have an extensive background in creative writing and film and television, having began my studies at Orange County School of the Arts for high school.I've written for HerCampus San Francisco, Content Cavalry, and GreekRank.com.I also have exceptional experience in Public Relations and Marketing which I often apply to my writing assignments.If you're interested in knowing more about my filmmaking, this is my website:alyssabrightfilms.wix.com/reel