Boohoo Alert! Trends and Giveaways for SFSU Students

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

As you may or may not know boohoo.com is one of the largest fashion companies that’s based in the UK. They have anything and everything from clothing to accessories and more than enough shoes for both men and women.

As you may or may not know ALSO we have boohoo brand ambassadors right here on our SFSU campus! Both myself (Nancy Delgado) and Andrew Gomez represent the boohoo stylesquad on campus and inform you about the latest trends and give student discounts to all of you on campus!

Quick Trend Alert for the Spring Season

That 70s style

This is your one way ticket to 70s-ville! Mega bell bottoms, make-them-stare flares and fancy pants prints are just some of the re imagined revival pieces to rock.

Everything but the girl

Nail 90s normcore with this collection of slick styles that come with a tomboy streak. Attention-seeking androgyny – it’s game on!

GIVEAWAY DETAILS

As of right now we (still) have a giveaway that ends THIS SUNDAY (3/8) 11:59 PM EST where you can have the chance to win $100 to spend on the boohoo website!  

All you have to do is upload a photo of your “must have” or “can’t live without” clothing item! Be creative as you can be! After you upload your picture you MUST DO THE FOLLOWING 1) USE THE HASHTAG #WEAREUSA AND 2) TAG US @SFSTATEBOOHOO SO WE CAN FIND YOUR ENTRY EASILY OR ELSE YOU WILL NOT BE QUALIFIED TO WIN.

We hope everybody gets the opportunity to enter our giveaway! And even if you dont win, we still have other goodies to look forward to this semester including discounts codes that will be revealed on our social media handles! Good luck everybody!

Follow our social media handles!

Instagram: @sfstateboohoo

Twitter: @stateboohoo

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SFStateboohoo

Nancy Delgado

San Francisco

My name is Nancy Delgado!I am a Recreation Parks and Tourims Administration Major at San Francisco State Univeristy and I am the next Leslie Knope