This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

I personally like to think of Thanksgiving as a holiday to celebrate everything you’re grateful for in life. And ever since I went away to university, I’ve been having “Friendsgiving” before going to celebrate with my family. This time, I’ve made my list for you of the Best Things to Have at Friendsgiving!

GOOD FOOD

It feels like home when everyone pitches in to make homemade goodies!

GOOD DRINKS

This punch bowl concoction had some pumpkin flavor, beer, rum, cinnamon, and lemon — and it was actually deliciously festive!

GOOD COMPANY

No Friendsgiving is complete without the best of company to share memories, laughs, and cheer!

TASTY TREATS

We had an assortment of desserts because even with full bellies, Friendsgiving wouldn’t be complete without a little pumpkin pie and chocolate!

AND A TOAST

Lastly, you gotta have a toast and raise your glass to a night of thanks with friends!

Happy Friendsgiving!

Alyssa Bright

San Francisco

Hey, I'm Alyssa!I have an extensive background in creative writing and film and television, having began my studies at Orange County School of the Arts for high school.I've written for HerCampus San Francisco, Content Cavalry, and GreekRank.com.I also have exceptional experience in Public Relations and Marketing which I often apply to my writing assignments.If you're interested in knowing more about my filmmaking, this is my website:alyssabrightfilms.wix.com/reel