5 TV-Themed Halloween Costumes (That Are Super Easy!)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

Looking for a fun and easy Halloween costume? Look no further! Our list of 5 TV-themed Halloween costumes are not only super easy, but can also add a boyfriend or friends!

#1: Jessica Day from New Girl

Source

Got your fake glasses and a cute dress? Clip-on bangs or the real thing? You’re ready to go. Jess from New Girl has tons of fun outfits that you can replicate, plus you can always have your friend straighten her hair and wear fake tan to be Cece, or give your boyfriend jeans and a dirty hoodie to be Nick!

#2: Dr. Mindy Lahiri from The Mindy Project

Source

Another character who rocks her glasses and a lab coat over cute dresses and outfits. Plus you can dress up your BF as any character on the show, from your favorite guy Mindy dated to the other doctors!

#3: Red Coat from Pretty Little Liars

Source

Easy AND scary — grab a red trenchcoat and a blonde curly wig, then start creeping in windows and mirrors to be a perfect rendition of Red Coat! Your gal pals can dress up as their favorite PLL main character, while the guys can dress up as the boyfriends or as A in the black hoodie!

#4: Emma Swan from Once Upon a Time

Source

Possibly the greatest and easiest costume ever. Grab a red leather jacket, jeans and a sword. Bingo! If Emma’s not your style, there are infinite other characters for you and friends to dress up as together.

#5: Robin Sparkles from How I Met Your Mother

Source

Who doesn’t love Robin Sparkles?! Go crazy with a long tutu and a glitzy jean jacket with your hair 80s style, and download “Let’s Go To The Mall!” on your iPod! Your friends/boyfriend can go as the rest of the gang, or as Robin’s fellow stars from the 80s!

Nena Farrell

San Francisco

Nena Farrell is a senior journalism student at SFSU who masters in copy editing, career writing and celeb articles. An avid tea drinker and religious studies minor, she hopes to take her numerous journalism internships and experiences as a newspaper copy editor and Campus Correspondent to move forward into the world of editing and public relations. She's a native Californian who's lived from Sonoma to San Francisco — with a few years in Hawaii to boot! Follow her on Instagram and Twitter at @thenenja, and check out her blog for more of her work at thenenja.com