10 Grey’s Anatomy Gifs That Describe Clue Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

It’s that time of the year again and no, it’s not Christmas.. it’s Clue Week! 

If you’re not in Greek Life, Clue Week is a week where a new member gains a “Big,” or a mentor who takes on the role of being a big sister. Clue Week is filled with cute, creative clues about who a new member’s Big might be, a variety of gifts, and most of all – surprises.

What better way to describe Clue Week than with Grey’s Anatomy? It’s awesome, intense, and at times, nerve-wracking. Here are 10 gifs* from the hit TV show that accurately describe the process of Clue Week. 

Monday – Clue Day 1

It’s the first day of Clue Week! Some sisters tell you that it’ll be the best week of your life. Others say Clue Week will be one of the most stressful weeks of your life. 

A whirlwind of emotions

Should you be happy? Sad? Just grin and bear it? Needless to say, you’re pretty freakin’ excited. 

Anxiously waiting for your first clue

Everyone else has gotten their clue. Where’s my clue? Questions such as “Did my Big forget about me?” or “Did it get lost?” ponder through your head.

Oh wait, there’s a girl coming up to me with a pretty gift bag.. maybe that’s it! 

Tuesday – Clue Day 2

The second day of Clue Week is the best, because of food. Usually on the second day, your Big will spoil you with your favorite food, whether it may be snacks, candy, or even your favorite type of pizza. 

You have no idea who they may be, but you love them already because they brought you your favorite drink. 

You can’t wait to know who your Big is

You eagerly wait for another sign of who your Big might be, so you can ask the one question that you’ve been wanting to ask your Big… 

You know it’s meant to be if the both of you love the same type of pizza toppings (and Grey’s). 

Wednesday – Clue Day 3

Halfway there

You made it halfway through Clue Week! Horray! 

You still have no idea who your Big is, but you can’t wait for this week to either finally be over or want it to last as long as possible. 

Questions, questions, and more questions

Now, it seems as if everyone you know is asking you questions. 

“Do you know who your Big is?”

“What have you gotten so far?” 

“Do you have any idea who your Big is?”

I am fine. Really. I don’t know who they are, but I’m fine, I swear

Thursday – Clue Day 4

At the end of Clue Week, there is only one thing on your mind…

Be. My. Freaking. Person. 

Maybe some of your clues were obvious. Maybe some other clues weren’t as obvious, but it’s possible that you’ll get the girl who you’ve been wanting to be your Big for the whole week.

Pick me, choose me, love me. 

All you want is your Big to be your person and only your person, and vice-versa. You wanted them to pick you. To choose you. To love you

Friday – Reveal 

Dance party 

As soon as your Pledge Mom tells you to turn around and close your eyes, you know the big moment is already here. How are you suppossed to react? Scream? Dance? 

When you’re finally told to turn around and see who your Big is, you can’t help but scream and dance. 

After all, there is no better way to celebrate the end of Clue Week than a dance party with your Big. 

You have the best Big ever

You know it’s not a competition, but… 

you realized you have the best Big anyone could ever ask for. 

*All gifs were found using Google Images.