Her Campus Salisbury Makes Campus Debut

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Salisbury chapter.

Welcome back Seagulls!

Salisbury University students had the opportunity to attend the Student Activities Fair that was held in Maggs Gymnasium Feb.1. While the Salisbury’s student ran radio station WXSU played tunes during the fair, the students walked around the gymnasium while over 40 organizations waited for students to see what they had to offer. 

This semester the Salisbury Her Campus Chapter had the chance to have their own display table.  The Her Campus table had a display board that shared what Her Campus was about and the opportunities that students can derive from it.

The Salisbury Her Campus Chapter passed out some of the new winter Her Campus Survival Kit items but in order to collect the goods, students had to follow the Salisbury Her Campus Twitter and Instagram pages. The winter Survival Kit consisted of 5-hour Energy drinks, 7 Wonders face mask, Rimmel London eyeliner, lip-gloss, and natural bronzer, Pure Silk shaving cream, and Yogi tea bags.

Sophomore Miles Copeland shared his thoughts on the new Her Campus display table.

“I liked it a lot,” Copeland said. “I also liked the goodies that were passed out.”

Not only did having a display table was a good way to promote the Salisbury University Her Campus Chapter and Her Campus itself, the Salisbury University Chapter also gained new members.

The Salisbury University Her Campus Chapter is ecstatic and ready to share the new stories, advice, and much more for this semester. 

Stephanie Chisley is an outgoing go-getter. Originally, Stephanie is from Oxon Hill, MD. She is currently a student at Salisbury University where she is studying Communication Arts with a track in journalism and public relations and a minor in Theater. While attending Salisbury University, Stephanie currently holds an executive board position as the secretary for Salisbury's Society of Professional Journalists . Stephanie plans on becoming an anchor for E! News or a writer, radio host, and announcer for BuzzFeed. In her free time, Stephanie is always on her phone scanning through social media, communicating with her friends, and finding new places to eat near her area.