Thoughts From The Bachelor

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Saint Mary's chapter.

Monday nights can only mean one thing: it’s time for THE BACHELOR. For two hours every Monday, I sit back, drink a glass of wine, and share some laughs with my friends as we all become emotionally invested in Nick’s journey to find love (for the third time). My friends and I all seem to live vicariously through the adventurous, romantic, and sometimes awkward dates the contestants go on in order to try and win Nick’s heart.

Week four of The Bachelor did not disappoint. I mean, who doesn’t love the never ending drama and the cringe worthy Corinne moments that seem to happen every five minutes?

As my friends and I watched this week’s episode, there were definitely some thoughts that ran through my mind…

Why does Corinne smile when she’s sleeping?

Wait… Corinne you’re not entitled? Aren’t you a 24-year-old woman with a nanny?

“Wait, who even is that girl?”

OMG, why did Christen get sent home?!

Corinne’s toast after the rose ceremony… keep your friends closer, but your enemies closer?

Nick is definitely better looking than he was on Andie’s season.

Has anyone else noticed that the girls get more excited to see Chris Harrison than Nick?

I’ve never seen a group of girls so excited to travel to Wisconsin.

Nick’s mom is probably crying because her son is trying to find love on a reality show for the third time.

Nick left on a one-on-one date and the rest of the women are just left standing there… does someone come pick them up?

Nick running into an ex on a hometown date? That just sums him us as The Bachelor.

This triple date with Nick’s old girlfriend is more uncomfortable than watching Josh and Amanda make out in paradise.

Nick gets more physical on dates than I ever did in high school gym class.

“I didn’t research anything about you.” LIES. We all know girls know everything.

On a scale of 1-100, how much does Corinne miss her nanny right now on his group date?

These women do not seem appropriately dressed for shoveling poop.

Attacks on Corinne… I’m speechless, but also super pumped it happened.

“It was like an adult convo we just had.” You’re a 24-year-old woman, ALL “CONVOS” SHOULD BE ADULT CONVERSATIONS.

Nick’s sister and Raven talking…. Adorable!!!

Nick skating in the background when they talk…. Weird!!!

Nick needs to ditch these deep V-necks.

Not going to lie, when they said Raven had a one-on-one date with Nick, I wasn’t expecting her to get a rose.

Note to Nick: Never cheat on Raven.

I’m getting really tired of Taylor.

Waiting for the day Nick says “no” to someone who asks to interpret him with another girl.

Corinne should definitely get with Chad from JoJo’s season.

Does Corinne need to pay for this consoling session with Taylor?

Ugh, we have to wait a whole week for the next rose ceremony.

I can’t wait to see this Taylor and Corinne drama unfold next week.

And finally, why hasn’t Chris Harrison been The Bachelor yet?

Lauren is happily living life as a Communication Studies Major at Saint Mary's College. When not writing for Her Campus or studying for classes, she can be found binge watching reality TV or obsessing over Notre Dame Football.
Claire Condon

Saint Mary's

I think in Instagram captions.