It Was Four People

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Saint Mary's chapter.

There’s a lot of things I love about Saint Mary’s, most of which I think I have written about a time or two here on Her Campus. It’s the small class sizes and my professors who have become mentors. It’s a LeMans Hall dorm room that you love coming home to. It’s the friendships I am already confident saying will be lifelong. It’s the first drive down the Avenue in each new season. It’s the little daily happenings of walkway greetings, nonstop GroupMe messages and a Snapchat streak to document it all.

But one thing I don’t talk enough about is the reason I came to Saint Mary’s in the first place. It wasn’t just the pretty campus, the hour and a half drive home, or the study abroad opportunities that made Saint Mary’s my only college application.

It was four people.

My sisters, Lauren ‘06, Erin ‘07, Cait ‘12, and  Bridget ‘15 are without a doubt, 100%, to infinity and beyond, without question, and any other colloquialism that means I really mean what I am about to say, the reason I decided to come to Saint Mary’s. And I am forever indebted to them for making this decision so easy for me.

I’m going to keep this short and sweet for fear of crying as I’m writing this in public, but I hope you always know I love being your baby sister, and more importantly your baby Belle.

PS Sean, I’m sorry you’re a boy and have to listen to your five sisters talk about how much they love Saint Mary’s all the time. I like being your sister, too.

Claire Condon

Saint Mary's

I think in Instagram captions.