Campus Cutie: Lauren Caracciolo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Saint Mary's chapter.

Meet Campus Cutie Lauren Caracciolo!

Lauren is originally from Frankfort, Il and is a Communication Studies major with a minor in Public Relations/Advertising.  She has been a Her Campus writer for a few years and has been on the yearbook. She is a reality TV lover with a bubbly personality.  Lauren has an internship at a PR firm in the area this semester and has a big girl job in Dallas! She graduates in a few weeks and I will miss her dearly.  Here’s your chance to get to know her.

What are you excited for most about post-grad life?

“I’m excited to move to a new city, meet new people, and start a new chapter of my life.  I’m really excited to have free weekends without homework and to have a steady income.”

What will you miss most about SMC?

“I’ll miss all of the friend’s I have made, the friendly faces I pass by on campus, and all of my Comm professors.”

What is your favorite song?

“Right now my favorite song is Rich by Maren Morris.”

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

“The chicken.”

What is your favorite reality TV show?

“I love Keeping Up With the Kardashians. I like it because they have a strong and supportive family unit.  The don’t seem to hide anything about their lives on the show and I like that about them.”

Who is your favorite Kardashian?

“It’s a tie between Kim and Kourtney.  I like them both for different things.”

What do you think about the names of Kris’s grandkids?

“I am a big fan of North West and Saint is cute as well. I would never name my kid Chicago and Stormi is kinda weird.  But Kourtney’s kids names are normal.”

Do you wish Scott and Kourtney were still together or do you think she is better off without him?

“I was always a big advocate of their relationship when he was in a good place.  Since he seems better, I think they would be cute together. They do have three kids together and were together for a really long time so I think they could make it work.”

Have you ever tried any Kylie Cosmetics?

“No, but I am tempted to.  I do have Kardashian merch.  I have a water bottle from Dash, poker chips with their faces on them, and a signed Kim poster.  These were all gifted to me of course.”

Caroline Blue

Saint Mary's

Colleen Zewe

Saint Mary's '18

I love fall, holidays, PSLs and forcing my dog to take pictures with me for Snapchat.