Campus Cutie: Hannah Thomas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Saint Mary's chapter.

Why Saint Mary’s? I have grown up with Saint Mary’s by going to Lil Sibs weekend when my older sister attended SMC. I definitely wanted to be like her, seeing how much she loved it. I also love attending a small, all-girls school, and I cannot wait to keep excelling here.

What has been the best part of your first year at Saint Mary’s? The best part of my first year has been meeting new people, and having a blast with my friends!

Favorite place on campus? My favorite place on campus is the lounge area on the first floor of Spes.

Favorite dining hall meal? My favorite dining hall meal is a classic grilled cheese and fries.

Dream job? My dream job is to work on a film set.

Would you rather…. Go on a tropical beach or mountain vacation? Mountain vacation, so I can cuddle up in a huge blanket next to the fire, and watch a movie.

Have cats or dogs? BOTH!! I love cats and dogs, and I have both cats and dogs. I can’t choose.

Only have Instagram or Twitter? Only Instagram because I only have an Instagram.

Indulge in a sweet or savory snack? Savory. I love me some saltine crackers! But don’t get me wrong, put a tub of Ben & Jerry’s in front of me and it will be gone.

Lauren is happily living life as a Communication Studies Major at Saint Mary's College. When not writing for Her Campus or studying for classes, she can be found binge watching reality TV or obsessing over Notre Dame Football.
Colleen Zewe

Saint Mary's '18

I love fall, holidays, PSLs and forcing my dog to take pictures with me for Snapchat.