Campus Cutie: Courtney Carpenter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Saint Mary's chapter.

This year, the Career Crossings Office is employing a few fabulous belles to assist students with career advice, resume reviews and interview tips! They’ll be available during the day and in the evening, and they’re both excited to help students however they can. Courtney Carpenter is a senior Career Crew member who’s excited to start getting to know fellow belles and help them succeed!

Major: Business Administration with Management and Marketing Concentrations

Internship Experience: WXRT-FM Promotions Coordinator and CSSI Marketing + Culinary Marketing Intern

How CCO has helped you in the past:

CCO helped me in my initial steps of creating a resume. Additionally, CCO panel events featuring SMC alumnae have helped me get a better idea about how internship searches work, how interview processes work, and in general have helped me get a better idea of the plethora of opportunities there are in the real world.

What are you excited about as a Career Crew member?

I am excited to be a resource for my fellow Belles. I know firsthand it can be nerve-wracking creating a resume, writing a cover letter, prepping for an interview, etc., but it can also be rewarding when you do land that internship or post-grad job. I am looking forward to meeting new people, helping them out along the way, and watching them succeed.

Colleen Zewe

Saint Mary's '18

I love fall, holidays, PSLs and forcing my dog to take pictures with me for Snapchat.