5 Things From Target Every Lazy Girl Needs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Saint Mary's chapter.

If you’re anything like me, then you are pretty lazy during the week.  I put forward as little effort as humanly possible and then go to class.  There are a few things that every lazy girl needs and of course you only want to make one stop when you’re out to get them.  Here are 5 things you can find at Target so you can put even less effort into your day than you already do.  

1. Joggers

I love joggers because they’re kind of stylish sweatpants. You can wear them with boots or tennis shoes and they still look good. I love grey so a neutral pair of grey joggers would go with any sweatshirt or t-shirt in your closet. They are also only $20. You can get them here.

2. Cozy Sweatshirt

Obviously you need a cute sweatshirt to go with your new joggers. I really like the lace-up detail on this one and the olive color is really good for fall.  I also think this would look good with jeans if you wanted to wear real pants that day.  Check it out here.

3. Dry Shampoo

So you set your alarm to get up in the morning to take a shower and you ended up pressing snooze.  Using some dry shampoo will definitely help you look like you showered for class that day.  The Batiste dry shampoo smells so good and doesn’t leave white marks in your hair.  Click here to look at all of the options.  

4. Beanie

You hit snooze again and you know that you can’t put any more dry shampoo in your hair because it is a lost cause.  Throwing a baseball cap on your head will hide your hair and you can rep your team pride.  I also like the ones that have the funny sayings on them. This grey one will go with any outfit, but you can look at the other color options here.

5. Fuzzy Socks

Fuzzy socks are a necessity in my wardrobe.  You can put these on, put a pair of boots on and walk out the door.  Especially with the weather getting colder, these will be nice to wear when walking to class in the chilly mornings.  I love these snowflake ones, but there are so many other options here also.  

Hopefully these items will help you claim the inner lazy girl that lies inside all of us.  If I have learned anything at Saint Mary’s, it’s how to not dress in real clothes for class.  Go Belles!

Caroline Blue

Saint Mary's

Allie Royce

Saint Mary's '18

Hope you find my work relatable and humorous.