Profile

• JP's Diner Opens at SHU

With all the new developments on the Sacred Heart campus, the most exciting has to be the opening of JP’s diner! The first on-campus diner...

• Zumba Classes at SHU

Do you feel like there are not enough hours in the day? You want to enjoy yourself but also get your workout in, right? I have recently...

• Meet the HC SHU Girls

It's about time we introduced some of our most involved team members here at Her Campus Sacred Heart~ Meet Campus Correspondent Laura...

• Relay for Life 2017

The Sacred Heart community came together once again for our annual Relay for Life event which was held on April 22nd. Students along with...

• Meet Brianna Sullivan '18

We got the chance to ask junior Brianna Sullivan a few of questions about herself, her life at SHU, and her future plans! The Basics Year:...

• Meet Sam MacPherson ‘19

Her Campus had the opportunity to ask sophomore, Sam MacPherson, a few questions about himself, his experience as a SHU student, and his...

• Meet Marisa Taché '19

Year: Class of 2019 Major: Communications Studies Minor: Theatre Arts Campus Involvement: member of Kappa Delta, and the Theatre Arts...

• The Definition of a Red's Local

To the nights we’ll never forget, and the Monday nights you didn’t realize you would? This little student hub is the perfect place to drink...

• Simply Beaded

All over campus girls are found sporting the newest trends; over-the-knee boots, button-down skirts, but especially, chokers. We had to get...

• Campus Cutie: Tom Peticca

The Basics: Name: Tom Peticca Nickname: Maverick Year: 2017 Hometown: Franklin Lakes, NJ Major: Communications Relationship Status: Single...

• Campus Cutie: Megan Garofalo

The Basics Full name: Megan Garofalo Age: 21 Year: Rising Senior Major: Media Studies (Film & TV Production) Minor: Italian and...

• Campus Celebrity: SHU Winterguard

Campus Celebrity: SHU Winterguard picture 1.JPG You may be used to seeing these ladies at halftime on the football field, but when football...