This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

“Jen Kiggins is the only person I know that can’t walk through the stands at a SHU football game without getting stopped by every person in the stands – ‘here we go heart!'”

-Nicole Gemba (Fellow ADPI Sister & Friend)

Year: Sophomore

Hometown: Manhasset, NY

Major: Athletic Training

What are you involved in on campus?

“I’m involved in Greek life as a member of ADPI, I am president of the sophomore class, I play club lacrosse, I’m in the student athletic training organization, and I was an orientation leader.”

How do you like to spend your free time?

“Lol what free time? Just kidding, but when I have free time I always spend it with my friends, at clinical, at field hockey, or studying when I feel like it.”

What piece of advice would you give to incoming freshmen?

“Like I say to anyone, it’s so important to get involved, to make connections with people that share similar interests with you, to always have an open mind, and to work hard…that’s a lot!”

What are your plans for after graduation?

“Well, right now I am on the Physical Therapy track, but I’m leaning more towards being an Orthopedic PA. Who knows where the world will take me though.”

What has been the highlight of this semester for you?

“There have been so many highlights this semester, but I think one would definitely have to be getting my little! Yes, I am a typical sorority girl who loves her little, but it has been such an amazing experience. It’s basically like having the little sister I have always wanted.”

Rapid Fire Questions:

Role model: My mom

Favorite place: Westhampton Beach

Hidden talent: I used to be a theater girl! No one usually knows that about me

Zodiac Sign: Well, my birthday is August 23rd which is the cusp of Leos and Virgos…so I’d say that I’m both!

Helene Mayne

Sacred Heart

Helene Mayne is a sophomore graphic design and fashion marketing student at Sacred Heart University. She aspires to be a stylist or creative director at a magazine. She participates in Best Buddies, Art Club, and Community Council. She enjoys reading, painting, and sushi.
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.