Style

The Hottest Looks from the 2018 Grammy Awards

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

Despite the music being at the forefront of the Grammy awards, it’s always so exciting to see the different looks that the star-studded red carpet brings and this year’s ceremony did not disappoint! The 2018 Grammys had some show-stopping looks and here are some of them:

Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga worked the red carpet as usual in this stunning Armani gown with a detachable skirt along with gorgeous hair and makeup. She continued to leave us in awe later in the night with her angelic look for her performance of Joanne and A Million Reasons.

Lana Del Rey

Lana worked the red carpet in a custom Gucci gown. With such an elegant look, she was definitely in the running for Best Dressed of the night!

Miley Cyrus

Miley looked super cool in this black velvet jumpsuit with tassel accents by Jean Paul Gaultier. Meanwhile, her long blonde hair gave us serious Hannah Montana vibes!

Ashanti

Ashanti glistened like a princess in this long-sleeved golden Yas Couture by Elie Madi ball gown.

Ben Platt

Grammy award winner Ben Platt stood out in a plaid embellished Valentino suit with a maroon lace shirt. He was definitely one of the best dressed men of the night!

Janelle Monae

Monae was a force to be reckoned with in this floral Dolce & Gabbana suit.

Zayn Malik

Zayn rocked a cool pale pink hue in this Richard James suit with rose detailing and fun socks.

Khalid

Taking quite a risk in a Salvatore Ferragamo suit, Khalid SLAYED this lime-green and off-white combination look!

The Grammys this year were full of so many awesome looks and talented people. Until next year!

Devin Gavigan

Sacred Heart '21

Hi, my name is Devin Gavigan and I am an English and Communications major with an Advertising and PR concentration at Sacred Heart University. I have always had a passion for writing and everything creatively stimulating. I hope you enjoy my articles!
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.