5 Ideas on How To Throw the Best ‘Gal’entine’s Day Party

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

As the month of February approaches, many people begin to dread seeing the Valentine’s Day chocolate hearts at the store or couples all around them; but whether you are single, or in a relationship, why not celebrate this holiday with those special gals in your life?! That is why you and your girl group should plan a very special ‘Gal’entine’s party that no one would ever forget. Dress up as your best self, and have a fun time hanging with your besties! Here are some ideas to make sure you have the best Valentine’s Day with your gal pals.

1. Invitations

Set the mood by sending out girly, glittery, and fun invitations!

2. Bubbly Brunch

Possibly the perfect incentive to get your gals together- alcohol. After all, who can turn down mimosas?!

3. Decorations

Every party needs decorations; and for Galentines Day, the more glitter and heart balloons, the better! Have some fun channeling your inner girly-girl when decorating for all of your gal pals.

4. Dessert Table

Everyone has a sweet tooth- especially around Valentine’s day! So a dessert table will be the perfect way into everyone’s heart. A lot of pink and red icing are a necessity for the theme!

5. Photobooth

No matter the occasion, every party must have a photo wall. It is so fun and easy to create your own photobooth wall with balloons, pink boas, and any other props you can get your hands on. Make this a day nobody will forget!

There is still time left to put together your Galentine’s Day festivities, so I hope these ideas helped! Give February 14th some meaning by spending it with your best friends! XOXO

Lauren Khoury

Sacred Heart

Lauren is an Exercise Science major with plans to become a Physical Therapist in order to help people become the best version of themselves.