10 Inspirational “Girl Boss” Quotes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

A girl boss is a confident and hard-working woman who goes after what she wants. Here are 10 girl boss quotes that will inspire you to do the same!

1. “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” — Margaret Thatcher

2.“Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” — Coco Chanel

3. 

4.“The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” — Amelia Earhart

5. “A true diva is graceful, and talented, and strong, and fearless and brave, and someone with humility.” — Beyoncé

6. 

7. “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.” — Ella Fitzgerald

8. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.” — Oprah Winfrey

9. 

10.  “You can tell who strong women are. They are the ones you see building up one another instead of tearing each other down.” – Anonymous

Go on and feel empowered, inspired, and proud to be a women who can conquer any challenge or obstacle she is faced with.

Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.