10 Inspirational "Girl Boss" Quotes

Posted -

A girl boss is a confident and hard-working woman who goes after what she wants. Here are 10 girl boss quotes that will inspire you to do the same!

1. “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” — Margaret Thatcher

2.“Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” — Coco Chanel

3. 

4.“The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” — Amelia Earhart

5. “A true diva is graceful, and talented, and strong, and fearless and brave, and someone with humility.” — Beyoncé

6. 

7. “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.” — Ella Fitzgerald

8. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.” — Oprah Winfrey

9. 

10.  “You can tell who strong women are. They are the ones you see building up one another instead of tearing each other down.” – Anonymous

Go on and feel empowered, inspired, and proud to be a women who can conquer any challenge or obstacle she is faced with.

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login