This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

This survival kit is being fresh and clean for the summer! Here Grace and Katelyn review the products.

Secret Invisible Solid Cool Waterlily

Grace: Honestly, I’ve never used any other brand except Secret. I started with a mini sample in fourth grade when we were introduced to puberty (vanilla scented from over a decade ago), and today I still have stuck with Secret (pasion de tango). Besides the scents that had whimsical names and unique angles (juicy pear was one of my favorites), I’ve always had a leaning towards Secret because of the different options they had but the same reliability in each of their products. I switch between their clear gel and invisible solid yet never worry about stains, which is great! This scent is going to be one of my new favorites because of the fresh and lightly floral scent. Never too overpowering, but always clean.

Katelyn: I have used Secret deodorant for a long time (although I’ve since switched brands) but Secret always has the best scents. This one is light, fresh, and not too overwhelming. Secret invisible solid also has the added bonus of eliminating the chance of deodorant stains!

Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths

Grace: If I was a more active person, this would be quite perfect to freshen up after a sweaty and intense gym class with no time to shower. Even though I’m not as active as I’d like to be, I still have found uses for these, they involve cleansing if there’s no time to shower. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Wipes are always a convenient item to have around (cough that time of the month too if you feel extra gross and just want to feel a little cleaner, thanks mother nature). In such easy packaging, these are easy to slip into bags or wallets and use for all of us, whether you are or are not a girl on the go.

Katelyn: As women, there are so many things to think about when it comes to our health. To help you maintain a healthy pH balance (and possibly help ward off infections), Summer’s Eve® is there! The cleansing cloths are perfect for when you’re out and about and need a boost of freshness.  

White Fur by Jardine Libaire

Grace: The 80’s are starting to make a comeback, so what better way to get in touch than with a novel that takes place then! If you love Korean Dramas, or are drawn to stories of one from a rich family and one from poverty and how the couple makes it through, this is a great book that will take you through all of that and more.

Katelyn: This star-crossed romance novel set in 1980s New York seems like a perfect book for the beach!

Steripod Toothbrush Protector

Grace: This is such a great little tool that’s useful for everyday, whether you are at home, at school, or on vacation! This allows you to place your toothbrush on a surface without worrying about germs. It’s tiny compared to an entire toothbrush container, so it’s super easy and fast to put or take off. Definitely a useful nifty tool to have.

Katelyn: Keeping your toothbrush in the bathroom can cause gross bacteria to get on your bristles. This protector not only protects your toothbrush from bacteria, but also lets it air dry naturally. It’s great to use in the dorm or on vacation!

Essence Cosmetics Eyebrow Designer

Grace: My eyebrow routine consists of filling in my brows, shaping them, and then cleaning the excess off.  So what I did first was fill in my brows with a pencil with a consistency of a pomade.  Then I did the usual blending, shaping, and cleaning up. Then I put the eyebrow designer on my brows and heat from my skin melted the wax onto my eyebrow hairs. From there on, I use the brush attached to the pencil to do a little more blending because of the two different formulas and then guide my hairs into place. I have to admit that this method really set my brows for the entire day AND night. Usually when I only use my pencil pomade method, eventually my brow hairs slip and droop a little. :( But thanks to this product, my brows stay on fleek until I’m done for the day.

Katelyn: If you’re blessed with thick brows, this pencil is great to use alone. It lets your natural brows reach their full potential. Personally I have just thick enough brows to not need to fill them in. This wax pencil keeps my eyebrows in place without too much hassle which is great because I try not to spend more time on my makeup than I have to!

Part grandma who enjoys baking, knitting, cats, and scarves while also part child who still can't handle anything remotely scary and always needs a blanket.
A Senior at Rutgers University double majoring in Political Science and Economics who loves books, Broadway, and petting dogs.