This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

We’ve been waiting patiently for our last Her Campus Survival Kit, and it finally arrived! As fellow broke college students, we welcome the Survival Kits with open arms here at Rutgers, because let’s be honest, who isn’t a fan of free stuff? Here are some products to get you through the long summer without Her Campus updates!

Brappz Strap:
If you’re like me, you’ve definitely lost the straps that go with your multi-way bra. But Brappz is there to help! They’re soft and stretchy straps that fit right into the loops of your multi-way bra and are adjustable for maximum comfort and the rubber-like design keeps them from falling off your shoulders!

Camelbak ​Forge® Divide Travel Mug:
This travel mug is perfect for keeping your hot beverages hot and your cold beverages cold. It’s the perfect size to bring in the car, to class, or to the library. Better yet, this reusable mug combats plastic waste. If you’re looking for a small lifestyle change that you can make to help the Earth, this is it.

Pure Silk Shaving Cream:
As someone who usually doesn’t use shaving cream, shaving with Pure Silk was a luxury. This shaving cream helps prevent against those pesky little cuts that can ruin a perfect shave. My legs were still feeling smooth and soft a couple of days later! Worth mentioning, the can is rust proof!

Vera Bradley ID Case:
Never lose your ID again! This helpful ID case easily fits in your pocket, in your bag, or hooked to your keychain. It also has a change pocket and can hold multiple credit cards for when you don’t feel like bringing your whole purse with you!

Monthly Gift:
When I get my period, the last thing I want to do is go to the store and buy tampons. With Monthly Gift you don’t have to! Customize your own period survival kit to fit your flow and have it send to you every month! You won’t have to run to the store when you’re out of tampons again! You can also add some delicious chocolate to your monthly gift box to help you get through your toughest times.

Sophomore Linguistics major at Rutgers University. Probably currently eating oatmeal.
A Senior at Rutgers University double majoring in Political Science and Economics who loves books, Broadway, and petting dogs.
Born and raised in Northern New Jersey, Faith attends Rutgers University in New Brunswick, where she plans to major in Psychology and minor in Philosophy and Criminology.  Faith enjoys writing and traveling. She loves cats, books, and the color blue. In the future, Faith would like to attend law school.