etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

Freeman Beauty – Psssst! Tropical Dry Shampoo

Grace: As a student, sometimes you’re pressed for time… so sacrifices must be made. And that is why dry shampoo is a blessed savior. This spray is quite nice in that it doesn’t leave a white/gray cast on your hair and is easy because all you have to do is spray it in! It smells great, and isn’t too powerful.

Katelyn: Dry shampoo is a girl’s best friend! If you’re like me then you live by dry shampoo for at least half of the week. This dry shampoo is great for those days when you don’t have time (or are too lazy) to wash your hair. I like to put dry shampoo on before I go to bed to avoid the chance of having white roots in the morning.

Charlotte TIlbury – Hot Lips Matte Lip Stamp:

Grace: I have no idea what the actually product is. Is it really a lip stamp or will it be a normal lipstick thing? Regardless, the formula is super moisturizing. The pigmentation is really nice too. The actually getting on your lips perfectly was a little harder, and I ended up with a bit of a Miranda Sings look, but easily fixed with a q-tip. This isn’t your everyday drugstore makeup, this is the stuff of quality.

Katelyn: This lip stamp was very confusing to me at first. But once I tried it I was pleasantly surprised. The color payoff is really nice. I especially liked the color Miranda May which is a nice pink color.

Erin Condren – Deluxe Monthly Planners, In Bloom Sticker Sheet, Colorful Dual-Tip Markers:

Grace: For those people who don’t want to organize their information, this planner does the trick! It is divided into multiple sections to really organize your schedule at a glance. Besides the logistics, the colors are so vivid so that even if I am feeling swamped with work, at least my to-do list is beautiful!

Katelyn: I basically live by my planner so the Erin Condren planner was such a treat. I love the inspiring quotes throughout the planner and the fun colors and patterns. There’s plenty of room in the calendar for you to write down deadlines and events with space at the end for a to do list or a bullet journal! The markers come in great colors and are really nice to write with. The thin tip makes these markers great to write with while the slightly thicker tip is great for a little more color.

L’Oreal Sublime Bronze – Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes:

Grace: I’m not sure how tan works on an Asian. I have never tried and just embraced whatever the sun decides to do. However, I have seen different methods of self tanning, and this is one of the most easiest by far. With a towelette, you get even applications and no patches as opposed to other methods!

Katelyn: To be honest, I am very afraid of self-tanning products because I am as pale as they come and I’m always worried that tanners with makes me look orange. But these towelettes are apparently streak free and quick drying!

Part grandma who enjoys baking, knitting, cats, and scarves while also part child who still can't handle anything remotely scary and always needs a blanket.
A Senior at Rutgers University double majoring in Political Science and Economics who loves books, Broadway, and petting dogs.