This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

Name: Shaun Kenny
Class year: Senior
Major: Mechanical Aerospace Engineering
Hometown: Old Bridge, New Jersey
Relationship Status:  Single. hmu here’s my snapchat: skenny747

As a senior, you must have gotten a chance to explore most of Rutgers. What’s your favorite place on campus?
My favorite place on campus is The Mezzanine ask Cage in the Engineering Building. It’s where AIAA, the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics club meets and builds things like quadcopters and small aircrafts.

Your major seems pretty cool! Can you talk about it a bit more?
Well, you know, I’ve always had a passion for airplanes since I was little. I think it stems from car rides to my grandmother’s house and passing Newark airport. I was always mesmerized by the planes landing and taking off. One day I realized, “I like planes. I want to do that.” So that’s where it started, and then one time last year in my engineering club, my friend asked me to build a quadcopter for a project and now quadcopters have pretty much taken over my life. I think building them or working with them is what I want to do with my life.

What do you spend most of your time on campus doing besides going to class?
Working on my senior design project, hanging out with my friends and sister, looking at goats, building things, flying things, the usual.

Do you have any advice for incoming students?
My advice for incoming students is to get involved in an organization that revolves around something you enjoy. I got involved with AIAA and met some great friends and had some experiences that I’ve really enjoyed. I highly recommend finding a club that pertains to your interests.

Why do you deserve to be campus cutie?
Because I’ m cute.

Sophomore Linguistics major at Rutgers University. Probably currently eating oatmeal.