Profile

• Huda Nageeb

Meet Huda Nageeb! US born but of Pakistani descent she's Rutgers’ Alpha Gamma Delta’s and Panhellenic’s first Muslim sorority girl!

• Knights for Change

Meet the president and vice president candidates for RUSA fall 2017 elections, Vladimir J. Carrasco and Adeel Ahmed, running on the Knights for Change ticket.

• Rutgers Rise

Meet Evan Covello and Christie Schweighardt, the President and Vice President candidates on the Rutgers Rise ticket in the upcoming RUSA elections! Get to know Evan and Christie before the polls open! Remember to vote starting on March 22!

• Katelyn Serpe

Meet Katelyn, the senior editor for Her Campus Rutgers!

• Kyle Bright

Meet Kyle Bright! Kyle is the co-founder of A2E and also a participant in the Aresty Research Program!

• Nicole Eager

Say hello to Nicole Eager, our Rutgers inside scoop at Top Golf

• Chris Kay

Meet Chris Kay! Chris is a Good Neighbor Liaison and a member of the Scarlet Honor Council. Q: What is your major and you minor? A: I'm...

• Orion Farr

Name: Orion Farr Year: 2018 Major: Materials Engineering Hometown: Sparta, NJ What do you do in your free time? Shop for ugly sweaters What...

• Joyce Van Drost

Has her own Youtube channel, joyofmylife. Director of Marketing for HackRu, Secretary of WIC (Women In Computer Science), Member of RUPA.

• Josh Roshal

Josh is a senior from Staten Island graduating with a degree in Cell Biology and Neuroscience and pursuing a Certificate in Chemistry Education. After graduation, Josh will attend Robert Wood Johnson Medical School as part of the competitive seven year BA/MD program. Congrats!!

• Hannah Javed

Hannah Javed is from Passaic, New Jersey. She’s a Sophmore at Rutgers New Brunswick, majoring in Biology and is a member of the Her Campus...

• Keoni Nguyen

Name: Keoni Nguyen Year: Sophomore Major: English, Minor in Digital Communications Information and Media Hometown: Howell, NJ Involved with...

• Danielle O’Herron

Danielle O’Herron is a senior at Rutgers New Brunswick. She’s from Belford, NJ, a transfer student from Brookdale Community College,...