Fall Finals and Holiday Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

With finals and the holidays quickly approaching, it is important to remember to take some time for yourself. That is why we have created this guide to survive the end of the semester! Take a look at these pick-me-ups from our favorite brands!

Spending late nights studying for exams and writing papers can be a drag, but with this great throw from Vera Bradley, cold December nights do not seem so bad! This large, super soft blanket is perfect for studying comfortably! It also makes a great nap blanket!

Organization is key during finals! That is why this Vera Bradley Zip Wallet ID Case is a perfect addition to your daily routine. Its design makes organization easy because it has a plastic slot for an RUID, a pouch for cash, and a key ring.

Time can be tight at the end of the semester. That is why we recommend TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray for quick and easy hair in the mornings! With just a few sprays of the bottle, this product will transform your hair into beachy waves with little effort!

No time for perfume in the mornings? Check out these Michael Kors 24K Brilliant Gold-Scented Flash Tattoos. These stylish temporary tattoos are a fun way to wear fragrance.

Food can keep you motivated during long study sessions. Chipotle is an excellent option for college students. A healthy meal is only steps away from campus. With these Chipotle BOGO cards, you and a friend can dine for half the price!

Good luck with finals! Have a great holiday season!

Born and raised in Northern New Jersey, Faith attends Rutgers University in New Brunswick, where she plans to major in Psychology and minor in Philosophy and Criminology.  Faith enjoys writing and traveling. She loves cats, books, and the color blue. In the future, Faith would like to attend law school.