This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

DIY Nail Polish Mugs!

All you need is a ceramic white mug, old nail polish (which I know we all have tons of!), and a bowl of water! Such a fun gift to not only give and customize, but make too!

Water bottle with a sassy quote.

For your bff who loves the gym more than class of course. Let’s get hydrated and motivated while at the gym with a cute water bottle by your side.

Blanket Scarf

Because let’s face it baby it’s cold outside. Standing outside this winter without this essential will bring you the chills. Stay cozy and cute effortlessly with this must have winter essential.  

Spa gift bags

Grab some nail polish colors, fuzzy fun socks, massage bars (Lush has some great ones), and face masks! Put in a cute bag. Voila! Little spa in a bag. Honestly a great gift for any individual who has stress in their lives.

Adult Coloring Book

It’s a great, relaxing gift for people of all ages. There are also plenty of options- Harry Potter, Disney, Edgar Allan Poe, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, and tons more. Get those creative juices flowing and some well-deserved me-time with these coloring books!

Slipper Socks

So soft. So relaxing. Get socks for a someone special this holiday season! As mentioned before, slipper socks are incredibly lush, comfy, and relaxing. No one can go wrong getting this as a present for someone they love!

P.S. – 3 Butter Slipper Socks for $18 at Nordstrom; you’re welcome

Charger

People are constantly on the go, running to class, catching the bus, heading to work, struggling to find an outlet at the coffee shop. A charger is a practical and useful present for anyone, especially for that tech-lover in your life. Every time they’re on the go, they’ll grab this and think of you.

Decorative Pillow

They’re soft, cute, and give rooms more appeal and personality. There are plenty of pillows in different shapes, sizes, and colors. You’re bound to find something for your friend, no matter how weird or particular they are. If you know someone whose room needs more love, this is definitely the gift to get for them.

Tea

For those tea-lovers in your life, get them a box or container of tea bags to satisfy their relentless tea fix. It’s a tasty and lovely present to receive for the holidays, perfect for those brisk early mornings or cold late nights. Plus, if the tea bags are being held in a container rather than a box, the container can be reused to hold other things once all the tea-bags are used.

Slippers

Slippers are great. Comfy and cute, it’s difficult to find someone who would be against getting these lovely pair of footwear for the holidays. They’re great for sauntering around your residence hall, keep your feet warm on those cold winter nights, and did I already mention they look super cute?

Rebecca is a New Jersey native and current undergraduate public health student, living with Celiac Disease, autoimmune disorders, and food allergies. Cooking and health have always been her passion, which in June 2013, she transformed into her healthy food and recipe blog, Strength and Sunshine. Her goal is to show her readers how easy, delicious, and wholesome any restricted diet can be, without sacrificing taste, family favorites, or the simple pleasure of good food.
Keoni Nguyen is a former undergrad student at Rutgers University and the former Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Rutgers (2018-2019).
Part grandma who enjoys baking, knitting, cats, and scarves while also part child who still can't handle anything remotely scary and always needs a blanket.