This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

Alien

One of my favorite costumes was the alien look, and I won’t lie, it was because of the makeup. Halloween is a great time to experiment and have fun with makeup and the out-of-this-world look included lots of glitter, highlight, and bold lipstick colors. Clothing themes were galaxy themed, which never goes out of style. What more could a girl ask for?

Taco Belle

My absolute favorite look was my friend dressed as Taco Belle. Dressed in a Belle princess dress covered in tacos, she arguably had the best costume at the party. It was a princess dress combined with a great pun; what more can someone ask for in a great costume?

Snapchat

Of course almost everyone Snapchatted their Halloweekend, but Joyce Jackson literally snapchatted her Halloweekend. Dressed in a yellow dress with the snapchat logo in the center and a flower crown, Joyce was a walking Snapchat. As an avid user of Snapchat, the costume was both creative and cute. If you’re going to snapchat Halloweekend, why not do it live?

A Senior at Rutgers University double majoring in Political Science and Economics who loves books, Broadway, and petting dogs.
Part grandma who enjoys baking, knitting, cats, and scarves while also part child who still can't handle anything remotely scary and always needs a blanket.
Hannah Javed

Rutgers '19

Senior Editor at Her Campus Rutgers with a love for salads, pizza and bright lights.