10 Thoughts We All Have Coming Back From Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rutgers chapter.

1)     WHY IS IT OVER ALREADY?!

Seriously? Why does a week of classes feel 100 times longer than a week off?

2)     It was just 90 degrees in the Bahamas, why am I coming back to snow?

I’m sunburnt, in a winter coat with a scarf and gloves. Am I the only one who sees a problem with this?

3)     Am I going to be hungover from Vegas for the rest of my life?

Fat Tuesday, enough said.

4)     Oh sh*t, did I have assignments to do? Oops.

I have a vague memory of a paper or something, but I’m too hungover to actually remember.

5)     Why is it so cold?

Spring Break feels colder than winter break. Again, am I the only one who sees a problem with this?

6)     Do my professors really think I’m ready to learn and refreshed? Cause I’m not.

I know I was supposed to be on a ‘break’, but I got less sleep than I do on campus. Seriously, they say NYC is the city that never sleeps? Have they been to Vegas?

7)     Yup, I was supposed to write a paper. Oops.

It’s coming back to me now. 5 pages, all not done.

8)     6 weeks to salvage my GPA

Want to know what’s probably not coming back to me? My GPA, that’s what.

9)     OH MY GOD

Holy. Sh*t.

10)  6. WEEKS. LEFT.

Wait, actually, where did this semester go?! 

Milena Drozd is a passionate, optimistic, and conscientiousness person, majoring in Communication with a specialization in Public Relations. In her spare time, Milena can be found in the kitchen, either baking, cooking, or eating- sometimes even all of the above. Rest assured, there is usually a laptop or iPad playing "Criminal Minds" or "Law and Order: SVU" on Netflix within earshot.
Born and raised in Northern New Jersey, Faith attends Rutgers University in New Brunswick, where she plans to major in Psychology and minor in Philosophy and Criminology.  Faith enjoys writing and traveling. She loves cats, books, and the color blue. In the future, Faith would like to attend law school.