Why Rowan Women are the BEST

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

Hey Profs! The semester is drawing to a close and it is both a terrifying and exciting thought. Before you begin cramming on finals and dreaming about lounging on a beach (although you probably are already doing that), up your confidence by reading reasons why Rowan women are the best!

Najmulsahar Binnat, a freshman at Rowan and a previously selected campus cutie, believes that Rowan women are the best because “they are women who through their education will educate an entire family.” Using our education to educate future generations is just one of the many reasons that we shine.

Stephanie DiVito, a junior at Rowan and a fellow Her Campus contributor, believes that Rowan women, in general, are “much nicer.” She has had experience with other girls at other colleges and found them to be “snobby bitches” who tend to “make fun of” other people. In her time at Rowan, she has not experienced this at all! Go, Profs!

Nick Mason, a junior at Rowan who is also the President of the Student History Association, thinks Rowan women are they are more empowered. He says “Rowan women are the best because our campus has such a progressive and powerful community. [There is] an active feminism that empowers not only the women, but also the marginalized groups on campus, and not many places can boast about that like we can!” Good way to think outside of the box, Nick! Her Campus completely agrees.

Other Her Campus writers helped and came up with a few reasons too!

Sammi Carmela, a sophomore in the Writing Arts program and the advice columnist thinks that Rowan women are “intellectual, independent, and strong individuals with kind hearts.” Can anyone think of a reason to argue with her? Rowan women kick butt on this campus, and we rock at it! In fact, we even look awesome while doing it…

“We stay stylish, even with all the rain!” is what Chiyonte, a sophomore Psychology major has to say. And you know she’s right! Rain boots, umbrellas and rain coats are adorable when a Rowan woman wears them!

As Sammi said, we have kind hearts. Kelsey Gustafsson, a Sociology Anthropology sophomore, adds on to this by saying “We see people for who they are rather than just seeing them at a superficial standpoint.”

Finally, Erin who is an RTF major believes that “we care about our education and our future.”

Personally I think that Rowan women are the best because of all these reasons and because we chose to attend the school that is giving us the tools we need to succeed in all areas of our lives in the future; Rowan University. At Rowan University, we make friends, we make memories. We play hard and work harder. We are near all the cultural hubs on the East Coast and use these to expand not only our minds but also our interests. At Rowan, you will never find a girl who isn’t dreaming, a woman who isn’t working, and a lady who isn’t achieving. 

I've never really been good at writing biographies, so here is a quick list of facts about me instead! My favorite Disney movie is The Little Mermaid I rode my bike into a pole when I was eight York Peppermint Patties are my favorite chocolate Walking in the rain is my favorite thing to do (when it's raining, of course) Snakes absolutely terrify the crap out of me. Have a happy day! P.S Live to love, love to live!