Voter Registration Drive

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

“Times New Roman”;mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”‘>This is the first year that mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”‘> and font-family:”Times New Roman”;mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”‘> are joining together to do a voter registration drive in the Chamberlain Student Center until Tuesday October 16th. 

“Times New Roman”;mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”‘>It is especially important that college students vote during this upcoming election because there is a portion of the ballot, called the 12.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:”Times New Roman”;mso-bidi-font-family:
“Times New Roman”‘>, concerned with providing New Jersey public schools with $750 million, which Rowan would get a percentage of. “Times New Roman”;mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”‘>Storch described the New Jersey United Students as, “a statewide coalition of all the public universities in New Jersey [which] fights for higher education reform,” and the Glassboro Student Union as, “a coalition of different clubs on campus that works to better Rowan and help students get more engaged on campus.” If anyone is interested in joining the Glassboro Student Union, they can go to the meetings on Sundays at 5:30 in room 129 in the student center or visit the
mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”‘>.

Julissa is currently a senior at Rowan University located in Glassboro were she is a proud sister of Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc. from the INVICIBLE theta chapter. She majors in journalism and has a double concentration in International studies and New Media. Julissa hails from Passaic, NJ, even though she is a New Yorker at heart. She strives to become an amazing bilingual writer. She can admit that she has an obsession with nail polish. Julissa in her spare time enjoys volunteering, reading, rock climbing, and movies. To many individuals she is known to be the three Fs: fun, funky and feisty.