Valentine’s Day edition: Alex Greco and Carolann Zavorskas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

Campus cutie couple, Carolann Zavorskas and Alex Greco aren’t quite sure how and when they met- but that doesn’t matter for them, they just love having a good time and laughing with each other. Alex, a senior computer science major and Carolann, a senior math major and environmental studies minor are typically seen at Landmark together with their friends on the weekends. Even though they’ve only been dating since November of this year, they’ve felt like it’s been a lot longer because they’ve known each other since their freshman year. 

Background facts

Alex is a brother of Sigma Pi where is the philanthropy chair, they are currently raising money for the Wounded Warrior Foundation and St.Baldricks. He also works as the web developer and is part of the marketing committee for the Office of Student Activities. 

Carolann has been involved with Unified Sports since her freshman year and joined the Colleges Against Cancer club her sophomore year. She also works on campus at the tutoring center where she tutors students in various subject of math. 

Favorite things about each other

“I think my favorite thing about her is her sense of humor. I never find myself without a smile on my face when I’m with her. When we get each other going on a joke we laugh for ten minutes at a time.”- Alex

“I like how easily and how much he makes me laugh which is pretty much every time we’re together.”- Carolann

Valentine’s Day plan

The couple plans to drink some wine, hangout and enjoy a meal prepared by Carolann.

Cute date memories 

They’ve been to a couple Devils games together (they won both times!), went on a mini hike near Alex’s house, went to New York City to get dinner and walk around, and went to SantaCon in Hoboken with their friends.

Advice for other campus couples

“Dont just be her boy friend, be her best friend.”- Alex

“Avoid getting into a routine of doing the same thing over and over- go on adventures together and laugh a lot!”- Carolann