Spotlight: Megan Ward

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

Get to know this gal by reading the interview below! Megan has been my good friend for two years know and is known for her bubbly and sweet personality. So, next time you see this face cute face on campus, don’t be shy and say hello!

Name:  Megan Ward

Nickname: Meg

Major: Health Promotion Wellness Management

Year: Senior

Hometown: Middletown

Relationship status: Single

Three words that describe yourself:  caring, hardworking, charismatic

Three things you can’t live without:  dance, family, and my Grandma’s ring

Favorite thing about Rowan:  Dance team and the friends I have made here

Least favorite thing about Rowan: Trying to find a parking spot in lot B

Hobbies: Dancing and going to the beach

Girlcrush: Carrie Underwood

What you like to do in your spare time: Spending time with my friends and family or napping

Favorite show to binge-watch: Grey’s Anatomy

Favorite movie:  Nonstop

Favorite food: Chicken fingers

Current jam:  Dirty Laundry  by Carrie Underwood

Best memory: Taking my Grandma back over to her hometown in Ireland over the summer

Most embarrassing moment:  Falling off a chair and hitting my head/getting a concussion on a dryer.

Plans for spring break?:  Either South Carolina, Florida, or Boston

Greatest fear:  Spiders

One place you’d like to visit and why: Thailand is the place I really want to visit. I want to ride on an elephant over there and explore their culture

Life motto: Live each day like it’s your last

If you could be handcuffed to someone from Rowan for a day, who would it be and why?:  Jamie Sullivan. She is my best friend and partner in crime. We would find a way to have fun.

Advice for college women:  Always be yourself and know your worth.

Elementary Education & Writing Arts major at Rowan University! "Let the beauty of what you love be what you do." -Rumi.    
I am a Writing Arts major at Rowan University. Poetry is my best friend. One day, I hope to be a successful writer for a popular magazine in NYC. My dream is to travel to Paris, London, and Rome to explore and write about my experiences there.