Pre-Law Society: “The Life and Work of Criminal Prosecutors.”

Posted -
Event Date & Time: 
Nov 30 2012 - 3:00pm
Location: 
Rowan Hall Auditorium

Contemplating on pursuing a career in criminal law? Want to become a prosecutor? The Pre-Law Society cordially invites all Rowan students to their first program of the semester, as they conduct an informative program that will open the eyes of prospective law students.  Join in the conversation as former prosecutors Paul Santangini and Scott Patterson discuss the reality of law occupations and law school.

College is hard. We make it easier!

Get the best of Her Campus delivered straight to your inbox!

About The Author

Julissa is currently a senior at Rowan University located in Glassboro were she is a proud sister of Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc. from the INVICIBLE theta chapter. She majors in journalism and has a double concentration in International studies and New Media. Julissa hails from Passaic, NJ, even though she is a New Yorker at heart. She strives to become an amazing bilingual writer. She can admit that she has an obsession with nail polish. Julissa in her spare time enjoys volunteering, reading, rock climbing, and movies. To many individuals she is known to be the three Fs: fun, funky and feisty.

Editor's Note

Congratulations to our new campus chapters at Georgia State University, University of San Diego and Villanova University!
Be the Editor-in-Chief of your own magazine -- Start a Her Campus chapter at your school!

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login