This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

Name: Naheen Shariff is a Sophomore in the Biological science program. Her hobbies includeskiing, dancing, playing the violin, playing with makeup, singing Frozen songs with little kids, watching Netflix, and eating cake and pizza.

Her favorite…

Show is The Walking Dead and Once upon a TimeMovie is: FrozenBook is: Wuthering Heights

Thing to do with her friends is to… Eat. She has a very multicultural group of friends and loves to befriend all of her friend’s moms and experience their food.

Season is: The Walking Dead, season 3. Just kidding. Summer, because it’s her birthday season and who doesn’t love wearing sun dresses.

Naheen is very good at giving advice. In fact, some advice she has for girls is that… Independence and self-confidence are the two biggest tools you need for this world!

She also recommends to freshman to remember that… College brings independence, use it wisely.

Her perfect day would go something like this; A good horror film accompanied with pizza. Friends would be nice too, but they’d probably eat all the pizza.

Dream job: “I always wanted to go into medicine, but never knew the field of study. However, last year when I was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, I wanted to go into endocrinology to help patients with managing their diabetes.”

One surprising thing about me: “I grew up with two brothers and a lot of guy cousins. Explains why I act like such a boy.  Probably not surprising, but whatever!”

Naheen is also one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met! She goes out of her way to help her friends and is always there to listen when you need someone to talk to. She has incredible fashion sense, a gorgeous smile and a bright future ahead of her! 

I've never really been good at writing biographies, so here is a quick list of facts about me instead! My favorite Disney movie is The Little Mermaid I rode my bike into a pole when I was eight York Peppermint Patties are my favorite chocolate Walking in the rain is my favorite thing to do (when it's raining, of course) Snakes absolutely terrify the crap out of me. Have a happy day! P.S Live to love, love to live!