It’s Never Too Early For Christmas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

It’s November and you know what that means….

Thanksgiving may not be here yet but you can still get excited for the holiday season! I mean…it is the most wonderful time of the year! Soon it will be time to snuggle up in your Christmas PJ’s, warm up a cup of hot coco, and watch your favorite Christmas movie! Christmas as an adult may seem like it’s not as fun as when you were a kid, but I beg to differ! Here are some ways to get pumped for this holiday season.

Start a Count Down

Starting a count down on your calendar can be a helpful way for you to visualize your schedule leading up to the holiday season. For college students, right before the holidays can be a stressful time with finals and the end of the semester. Having a countdown to Christmas can help you stay motivated on those long cold nights of cramming for finals!

Plan Ahead

With Christmas comes the task of getting gifts for all your loved one. This can be daunting. Your time is precious so try and plan ahead when tackling your Christmas shopping. Keep a list of who you need to buy for and your ideas of gifts in your phone! This will help keep you organized and help you prep for the holiday season.  

Do Some Fun Holiday Activities

There are so many fun holiday activates to do! Grab a group of friends and adventure to go see a Christmas light show or meet Santa! Or you can stay at home and make cookies and watch Christmas movies! Whatever you have to do to get into the holiday spirit, make it happen!

Decorate

If you can see it, you can believe it! Put up a string of Christmas lights around your room or even a small Christmas tree! Seeing the decorations everyday will put you in the holiday spirit.

Enjoy the Holiday

The most important thing to remember about getting pumped for the holiday is to enjoy everything that goes along with it! Christmas is about family and friends getting together and spending time with one another and sharing in the Christmas spirit. Everyone has their own feelings and memories when it comes to Christmas and the easiest way to get pumped about the upcoming holiday is to remember all of the good that goes along with it.

I hope everyone is as excited as I am to start off the holiday season and if not…maybe it’s time you start! Get ready because…